Grand Prix Classics is seeking a full-time upper level Marketing Coordinator in La Jolla, California to fill a creative, challenging and multi-faceted position. The Marketing Coordinator will manage projects including: creating promotional materials, print advertisements and copy writing for various publications, website updates, database administration, photography/videography, strategic sales support and research.
We are seeking a professional with the following characteristics:
- well organized with ability to focus and multitask
- advanced computer skills including experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- experience, knowledge and passion for BOTH the creative and business side of marketing
The ideal candidate will have a love of collector cars, motor sports and motorcycles and can see the opportunity to take on responsibility, excel and be rewarded for it. A second language, knowledge of Europe, art, history, collector cars and motorcycles are not required but are helpful.
Marketing and Promotions
- Advanced skills for producing promotional materials
- Create professional magazine print ads that reflect the corporate image
- PowerPoint presentations, creating sign boards and sales binders
- Experience producing an effective email marketing campaign
- Experience with database administration as an email marketing tool; ACT! experience preferred
- Photograph sports, racing cars and motorcycles for marketing material and website
- Utilize Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Video editing; proficiency with GoPro
- Maintain company website with photographs, text and videos
- Knowledge of HTML
- Drive traffic to website
- Advanced in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, WordPress, SEO
Sales Support & Research
- Research automotive auction sales results, help locate collectable, classic cars and motorcycles, utilize automotive blogs and forums, handle eBay sales and other direct sales support
- Research and provide sales data, market trends, forecasts, new product information and relaying customer requests
- Locate out of print books, photographs and research automotive and motorcycle history
At least “ten” years of relevant marketing, creative and/or sales experience desired. Bachelor’s Degree is desirable but not required if the candidate displays professional aforementioned experience.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Opportunity to earn commission
- Performance-based incentives and rewards
- Comfortable working environment in La Jolla with free parking
- Health insurance allowance
This is an excellent opportunity to become a vital member of a small team!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit all of the following via email to Mark@grandprixclassics.com
- brief cover letter telling us why you are interested in this position
- salary requirements
- please indicate how you heard about this position
Candidates who do not submit all of the requested information will not be considered!
Thank you for your interest in working with us!