Grand Prix Classics, a car dealership in La Jolla specializing in historic sports and racing cars is seeking an experienced Automobile Detailer.
Job Duties include:
Grand Prix Classics, a dealership in La Jolla specializing in historic sports and racing cars is looking for an automobile detailer.
The job entails all aspects of detailing both road cars and racing cars, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Exterior paint—use of orbital and high speed buffer, hand waxing, clay bar
- Interior—treating leather, vinyl, carpets, upholstery, etc.
- Engines—engine bay detailing
- Multi-stage buffing, cutting, polishing and seal
- Steam cleaning
- Some mechanical knowledge is helpful for minor disassembly and maintenance
Applicants must be experienced in high-end detailing and have an understanding of historic cars.
Applicants must have 5-7 years’ experience in detailing.
Can be an independent contractor or employee.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a brief cover letter, resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (858) 459–3500.