The job entails all aspects of detailing both racing cars and road cars, including, but not limited to:
- Exterior paint—use of orbital and high speed buffer, hand waxing, clay bar
- Interior—treating leather, vinyl, carpets, upholstery, etc.
- Engines—engine bay detailing
- Multi-stage buffing, cutting, polishing and seal
- Steam cleaning
- Some mechanical knowledge is helpful for minor disassembly and maintenance
Applicants MUST have prior experience in high-end detailing and have an understanding of historic cars.
Independent contractor or W2 employee.
Interested? Please send a brief cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.