Automobile Restoration Mechanic
Grand Prix Classics seeks an experienced, skilled automobile mechanic with restoration experience. This position will directly support the Lead Mechanic.
The ideal hire is a team player, who possess great attention to detail, a willingness to learn and the ability to follow direction. This person must exercise sound judgement with a positive, can-do attitude all while completing work to the level of perfection.
Grand Prix Classics produces show-winning quality work with proven success at Amelia Island and Monterey. Prior experience with Alfa Romeo, Porsche, older cars and older motorcycles is imperative.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Complete disassembly and assembly of vehicles in restoration
- Inventory and identify rare car spare parts
- Source and order rare parts
- Mechanical skills including and beyond general maintenance
- Complete and submit repair estimates and orders
- Manage sublet work to area experts
- Prepare cars for show and/or race events
Experience is required.
Salary commensurate with experience.
To be considered, please send your resume, cover letter and compensation expectation to Grand Prix Classics at firstname.lastname@example.org.